To ensure you have the ultimate Jar Worthy candle experience follow some of our candle care tips!
1. When burning your Jar Worthy Candle for the first time, and each time thereafter allow the wax to melt evenly across the top layer (2-3 hours) before properly extinguishing.
2. DON’T FORGET TO TRIM YOUR WICK! Keep your wick at ¼ inch this will prevent mushrooming and soot. Keep the wax pool free of trimmings and matches at all times.
3. Sun and UV lights may cause fading or discoloration. Soy is a natural product it may frost as it adheres to the jar this is perfectly normal.
4. Burn your Jar Worthy Candles on a flat surface and out of harms way of pets, children, curtains and flammable material.
5. Discard candle when wax is ½ inch away from bottom of jar.
6. Visit www.jarworthy.com to purchase your next candle and repeat steps 1-5!